At ADEO WEB we put our people first. We build projects and products that create impact for our clients. From innovative projects like ACER, Lenovo, a leading book publisher in Baltics Alma Littera, Electronics leader Topo Centras, world-wide pharmacy and manufacturer giants, enterprise services platform Maistro to pioneering SaaS product PassCamp – a password manager for teams. ADEO WEB has offices in Kaunas, Chicago and Stockholm with fast growing international teams.
- Develop, plan, manage and execute external communication.
- Continuously pitch media to share engaging information about brand.
- Communicate brand message across media.
- Produce and publish online content including press releases, blog posts.
- Create and manage content for effective social media campaigns while collaborating with social media ads specialists.
- Create and manage web content that engages and educates brand audiences.
- Compile, write, and edit brand news to external newsletter.
- Manage and maintain promotional marketing materials including brochures, presentations and web content.
- Manage the process of making audio, video and pictures.
- Effectively implement employer brand strategy to promote brand in career trade shows.
- Organise external events to communicate brand message.
- Work closely with designers team, social media team, project managers team, product team and executive shareholders.
- Close communication and support to Chicago and Stockholm offices.
- Proficiency in English language (C1 level)
- Experience in copywriting
- Excellent time management, delegation, strategic thinking and diligence
- Experience in B2B or B2C marketing
- Experience in product marketing, preferred with a background in digital
- Experience in volunteering
- Interest in IT world
- Experience in writing press releases
These will help you to stand out
- IELTS, TOEFL certificate or C2 level in English
- Experience in creating of communication strategy and implementing it
- Deep understanding of follow up execution, results, return of investment